Tuesday 11 August 2009

Fun Across The Whale Road

Zach over at RPG BLOG II has just put up a lovely post about Gen Con, which starts on the 13th of August.

I'm sure that there's plenty of you going, all dead excited about the fact that you're going to experience 'the best four days in gaming', and you've got your games and dice and reservations sorted out.

Well, I'm not going to be there because I live in England and I can't make it, so I hope you all have a bloody terrible time, and it rains and there's a snowstorm-tornado thing and the convention centre falls down because of an earthquake caused by gamer flatulance, or something. I hate you.

PS: Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Here here!
    Jon, we should start saving now and go together next year like some sort of unholy married couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn straight - if we get the same bowl haircut and the same stripy wooly jumper and hold hands for the whole four days we'd pretty much freak out the entire state of Indiana.

    ReplyDelete