Monday 3 August 2009

My RPG Collection

Bear in mind that, three years ago, I had about 32 RPG systems and a couple of hundred books. Now my collection consists of:

Star Wars D6 RPG (1st edition) with the Star Wars Sourcebook, Imperial Sourcebook, Rebel Sourcebook, Rules Companion and Gamesmaster's Screen.
WFRP (1st edition) with Warhammer Companion and Gamesmaster's Screen.
Prime Directive (Task Force Games) but I play this with the D6 system.
Buck Rogers XXVc with Belters Supplement and Comic Module Issue 1.
MERP boxset.
Savage Worlds: Explorer's Edition
Dragon Warriors
with the Bestiary and the Sleeping Gods and The Elven Crystals adventures.

And I suppose I can include in that my Fighting Fantasy and Advanced Fighting Fantasy books, and - believe it or not - 'Darksword Adventures' by Weis and Hickman.

That was quite a cull. I'll see if I can remember what it was I owned and post that, too. I can see myself getting quite teary if I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment