Thursday 28 January 2010

AVATAR!!!

AVATAR! AVATAR AVATAR AVATAR!!!! A-VA-TAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Constantly. Every day. This is why I've not seen it yet. I want to see it, but most conversations I have with people either start with 'Have you seen Avatar?' or 'You have to see Avatar!' Yes, I will see it, I actually want to see it, but right now I'm having trouble caring because it's everywhere. I couldn't get excited about it before it came out because I was constantly told that it was going to be so awesome that my eyeballs would explode, and now it's out I'm being constantly told how amazing it is by people whose eyeballs have exploded.

I don't doubt it's good, but I really want to go and see it without an preconceptions, you know? Perhaps it's too late for that.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. I'm interested in seeing it, but all the evangelism surrounding the film has rather put me off.

    ReplyDelete