Friday 21 May 2010

New Beginnings

First of all, a quick shout out to ny wonderful wife who is having a birthday today! Love you loads, you beauty!

Now that my Dragon Warriors game is over I've been convinced to (ie suckered into) running a science fiction game. I'm good for that - I've got all kinds of sci-fi knowledge and experience - and we've decided on Traveller. It's been more than twenty years since I've played it and I've never run Traveller so it'll be an experience for me, if nothing else. I'll be running Classic Traveller after learning that the T4 task resolution is a bit rubbish.

I've also learned that I get more comments on my posts if I have a rant about something. I'll think of something suitably controversial for my next blog entry - suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment