Friday 9 July 2010

'HARD SIXES' - A new hobby gaming shop

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to my new business -

HARD SIXES

In partnership with my good friend Richard Williams, I will soon be opening a small retail shop and online store to sell boardgames, wargames, roleplaying games and card games. Our driving business ethic is to not only serve the existing customer base but to draw new blood into the hobby with convention appearances, gaming days, workshops and our own expo event days.

We should be open for business by the 30th of this month, so I'll be sure to let you all know when it happens.

How exciting!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great venture. Not sure where you are geographically (if you said, I've forgotten) so you may not be anywhere near me but if I'm ever in your area, I'll swing by.

    We have a shop in our area (Hull and East Yorkshire) but it's just card games now. They found that there was no demand for RPGs - I certainly hope that doesn't happen to you, although I suspect that given your drive and determination, you will get out there and MAKE the demand appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time! I've got money burning a hole in my pocket for a couple of purchases!

    You actually opening a shop too? Or is this online? If it's a shop then I can feel a trip into the midlands is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I re-read the post. Got so excited I double posted and missed the point where you mentioned it was bricks and mortar.

    Looks like a trip up the M40 is in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what state? and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for the good vibes, guys - the shop will be in a little town called Sutton Coldfield in the Midlands of England.

    ReplyDelete