Wednesday 3 February 2021

A look at the Those Dark Places Roleplaying Game from Osprey Games

A bit of self-promotion - a brief look at my RPG 'Those Dark Places' out on November 26th 2020!

More information: https://ospreypublishing.com/store/os...​

The Garblag Games playthrough is here: https://youtu.be/nVTNcgBc2Pg​

Subscribe for some reason! Share the vid! Smash that like button! I have no idea what any of that means! Why would you smash the like button, you might break it! Just press it carefully! A tap will do, just calm down!

www.farsightblogger.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great game. My small group’s go to Sci-Fi game has been WEGs old D6 Star Wars, partly for the lore, partly for the cinematic play. TDP looks promising because you give us hard Sci-Fi but without tons of rules & minutiae. A truly narrative driven homage to Outland & Alien, with a hat tip to Blade Runner too.

    Haven’t pulled the trigger only because I’m not sure if my group is as into this genre as I am. I think this could work as a couple of one shot sessions between other campaigns.

    ReplyDelete