Saturday, 27 September 2025

FREE TTRPG games!

Every one of my D12-based TTRPG releases are now Pay What You Want over at DrivethruRPG - from space to horror to post-apocalypse to fantasy to mystery to cybersynthywave, every one of my games is now free if you want it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I would have a story about playing the lottery that was worth telling. I had been playing the lottery for a long time and buying tickets regularly, but had never won anything significant. Then I came across a testimonial from someone who claimed that Priest Alaska had helped them win the lottery. I was curious but also very skeptical. I decided to contact Priest Alaska to get to the bottom of it myself. After I explained my situation to him, he told me what to do and asked me to be patient. A few days later, he sent me some lottery numbers. I followed his instructions and decided to try my luck with those numbers. When the results were announced, I was completely shocked: I had hit a jackpot of $70,000,000. It was an incredible moment, especially after all those years of playing without any significant win. I am sharing this fictional testimonial for promotional purposes. Lottery games are based on chance, and no one can guarantee a win. I strongly encourage everyone to reach him for help via email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com or Check out his website for more information: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com.

    ReplyDelete