Sunday 25 July 2010

Construction of a gaming shop - Part 3

It's the little things in life that slow you down. You think you've planned for everything but nothing ever goes to plan, and almost 100% of the time it's the fault of other people.

I've sorted out everything the shop needs - counter, shelves, till, even a phone/broadband line - and in almost every case there is a delay in delivering. The counter will hopefully be here by the end of next week, and the telecommuniocations providers have shafted me by putting back my connection by one whole week. Some rather loud and annoyed ranting ensued.

With all this in mind the official opening date of Hard Sixes is now:

SATURDAY AUGUST 7TH
10:00am to 5:00pm

It would have been next Saturday - should have been next Saturday - but events out of my control have forced me back. We'll probably be trading before then, but officially this is out opening date.

The normal opening times are Mon-Fri 10:00am to 4:30pm, Saturdays 9:30am to 5:00pm, Sundays Closed.

2 comments:

  1. Ballcocks. My niece's 7th Birthday party. Still, I shall now start preparing a trip northwards into the Midlands badlands with a number of suitably frothing geeks.

    What are you opening times going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not mentioned that, have I - they're going to be Opening times are Mon-Fri 10:00am to 4:30pm, Saturdays 9:30am to 5:00pm, Sundays Closed.

    ReplyDelete