Wednesday 2 December 2009

Did you know...?

I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen this week. Utter shit, but there were massive fuck-off robots kicking the crap out of each other so I was happy for three-quarters of the film. I'd recommend it... not for the story or the acting, that was just rubbish. But giant robots, man... giant robots...

Anyway, my wonderful nerd wife emailed me this -

'Would you like a bit of trivia? The guy who did the voice of Jetfire (the old Transformer) also does the voice of Bumblebee and is actually the guy who played Nasir in Robin of Sherwood... so there you go.'

So, the guy who did the voices for two of my favourite Transformers also played the coolest kick-ass bitch slapper in my favourite TV show of the 1980s?

Can today get any better?

*checks post*

Ah, my copy of Rogue Trader came today. So, officially, yes it can.

3 comments:

  1. that...makes me look very boring!!!! now make that quote look more jazzier..im off to make my son a stargate uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mrs rocks.

    What always makes me surprised is that Peter Serafinowicz (this chap http://twitter.com/Serafinowicz) is the voice of Darth Maul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i also didnt know that Michael York played the original Prime and that Hugo Weaving played Megatron...ooooh.

    ReplyDelete