Thursday 5 November 2009

It's Dead Here

Day-yam! I seem to be so busy that I'm not having time to blog! I'm either very popular or I'm working on crap that'll amount to nothing. Which is it? Who knows? I know I don't.

I'm pushing ahead with my D6 SOTU game, to be published in magazine format at 54 pages. I have no idea when It'll be ready, but I do know that if I work it out correctly I'll be able to sell it for as little as £5.00 British Pounds a copy. Full game with setting. I'm generally re-writing the original Star Wars D6 1st Edition rules, so it'll basically be a copy of the original Star Wars game from 1987, cut down and with a whole new setting. I'm taking my cue from the OGL PDFs of the West End Games D6 books that are out there and that Eric Gibson (who's out there somewhere, I'm sure) has OK'd. Time to get to work, then. I'll update you on my progress as I go.

As I'm not updating my blog as much as I'd like I've resurrected a dead friend of mine using a mixture of arcane arts and biotechnology. Brian the Zombie will be putting some entries in every now and then to fill in the 'dead' space (comedy gold!) and he'll make no 'bones' (hah!) about the 'lack of life' (I missed my calling) in this blog.

Over to you, Brian.

Urgh? Urrgaaarreegaarrr aeraggahe erarrege arerra. Arerrare? Aerarerrer!!

Aaerrerg squirrel aarrgg

Arerrefrrfarerrag? Aaaeeraiioioiuoaeerar. Aeaeear uoiaarre aerggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment