Monday 11 June 2018

Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

If I was going to set up a new Cyberpunk 2020 game, this is the trailer I would show my players to get them in the mood as it's an amazing representation of how I see the excellent Cyberpunk 2020 roleplaying game.



I used to use game videos to capture the atmosphere of games I was wanting to run - the trailers for the 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' MMO, the trailer for 'Dead Space' and the 'Modern Warfare 3' trailers received some play time and got my players in the mood for the game I wanted to run.

However, this Cyberpunk 2077 trailer is a step beyond all that and captures the essence of the game beautifully. The atmosphere, the music, the visuals are spot on and, even though I'd have liked a few more 'rain-soaked neon evening' images, it still shows you what Cyberpunk is all about.

Not only does this trailer force me to look forward to this game, it's kicking me in the creative nuts and telling me that everything I imagined, every detail I thought up, was lacking compared to what this game is going to offer. This trailer alone has made every synapse linked to my imagination go into overdrive and I have the need to play the game.

Cyberpunk 2077 had better be good. After all these years, and all this buildup, it can't be anything other than excellent. Such is the nature of hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment